Monday, September 8, 2008

Oh, Happy Day!

I feel like breaking out in song!  The kids are back in school!  The kids are back in school!  Now, don't get me wrong.  I love my kids.  But they were bored.  And fighting.  And basically making me miserable.  So, school is a good thing!  Plus, the kids were REALLY excited to go back.  Here are some cute pics of the 1st day!

Then, a week later, Adam began preschool!  If I thought Robbie and Emily were excited, it was NOTHING compared to Adam.  He counted down days for a solid week.  That morning, he asked me every 3 minutes if it was time to go, and when it wasn't, he pouted.  Needless to say, he loves it!  Here's Adam on his 1st day!

I have to admit it's been a little strange.  Twice a week, I only have Kelsey.  I told Jon the last time I had just one kid who was this little was when Robbie was a baby.  I'm not exactly used to it.  But it is fabulous!  Besides, when I go to the store, Kelsey doesn't ask for toys or candy incessantly.  Bonus!  We love school!

No comments: