I don't have anything to do this week. Normally, I'm working on some project. But I've finished everything. Robbie's birthday party was last week. Swimming lessons are over. It's not my month for sharing time in Primary. I've already done all of the kids school shopping (which I'm still mad about because our school district is switching to uniforms!). I cleaned the whole house on Friday for the party. All the laundry is done. I woke up this morning, and realized all that I had to do was take care of the kids and clean up the house. And that doesn't take very long. The sad part of this is that I don't know what to do with my free time. I don't have hobbies anymore. I have kids instead. I suppose I could sit and read a book. Or watch a movie. Or play with the kids. What do normal people do with free time? Do normal people have free time? I'm sure I'll come up with something -but it will probably just be another project to keep myself busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment