Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Packrats

This morning as I was getting Kelsey dressed, I noticed Emily packing things away in her little suitcase.  I didn't think to much of it because she likes to put her stuff in the suitcase to drag it around.  Then I noticed Robbie had a backpack too.  Intrigued, I asked them why they were packing.  Robbie looked at me and said, "So we can go to North Carolina . . . in three weeks!"  I just laughed!  In about 2 1/2 weeks we are leaving to visit my brother and his family in North Carolina!  Apparently, the kids are excited!  Just so you know, they are really prepared too!  Robbie packed a toothbrush, toothpaste, pajamas, and his Yu-Gi-Oh cards.  Emily got her unicorn, toothbush, toothpaste, surfboard & penguin, pajamas, slippers, a monkey hat, jumprope, a flashlight, and a book.  I guess they don't need clothes!  They just make me laugh!

No comments: