So, when my old blog went away (sniff, sniff), I had two posts ready to go. Jeff has our old one up for the moment, so I was able to recover them! Yay! Here is the first . . .
Robbie loves Cub Scouts. And what's not to love? He gets to go every week, hang out with all the other hyper 8-year olds, do super cool activities and get treats and awards. Jon has been working pretty hard with Robbie to make sure he gets his awards. Last Thursday at the pack meeting, Robbie recieved his Wolf badge and 1 Gold arrowpoint. He was pretty excited! (You know who wasn't excited? Me. Cause I have to sew the stinking patch on - by hand. Have you ever sewed one of those things on? I think they're make of reinforced steel or something.) We were really proud of him for doing it.
Neutral
7 months ago

2 comments:
I just sewed on Colin's badges. I used a machine though. I can't say they look wonderful, but I can't imagine doing it by hand either! If you want me to do it for you let me know :)
Being the great mom that you are, I'm sure that you will end up sewing the patches on yourself.
If you don't, do what I would do. Find someone else to do your sewing! Jeremiah's mom loves to sew. I hate to sew. Who am I to deny her an opportunity to serve?! I get what I need done and she gets blessings for "serving". It all works out...he he he!
Post a Comment