Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break

We had a great spring break this last week. We normally go camping, but decided we were just too lazy this year. So, we played for the whole week. As usual, I took WAY too many pictures. So, I have combined them into a slide show, just so you don't have to scroll down for days to see them all.


Phew, I think I need a nap!

6 comments:

vandfam said...

Man! I am tired just watching all the pictures. You are such good parents.. what a GREAT spring break for your family.. but I bet you were very happy to send some of them off to school this morning!

MammaMelgar said...

That is way too many field trips for me, your kids are so lucky. I only planned one for my kids and it was ruined by the crazy neighbor.

Jeff VanDrimmelen said...

These are some great pictures! It looks like you had a great time!! Thanks for sharing!

CourtneyB said...

Wow, you had quite a week! Looks like you made lots of fun memories - what a great mom you are! (:

Cindy Killebrew said...

Looks like fun! We love the bounce place.

Sharla said...

I'm sure your spring break went by very fast with all the activities! Mine was a bit slow, but the kids seemed to have fun so I can't complain! Way to get out there and be busy!