Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cold

I'm freezing.  Seriously, I'm wearing my slippers and my fleece (which I never do) because my toes are cold inside my house.  Jon teases me because I'm always cold.  Apparently if you live in Utah or any other cold place at any point in your life, no matter how long ago, you should forever be immune to the cold.  I know it's not as cold as other places (my door has never frozen shut here!).  Oddly enough, that makes me a little sad.  I miss winter weather.    But guess what?   I just found out that there is a CHANCE that we might have some winter weather tomorrow night.   Of course, in Texas winter weather means ice and sleet, but I don't care.  WOO HOO!  I will seriously stop whining about being cold if there is actually a reason for it.  So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and my slippers and fleece on! 

No comments: